Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
King Specter
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 30, 2024
Time of violation
11:07
Proofs
https://youtu.be/rTzX2VtOLq0

King Specter.

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Hello,

As you can see in the POV we got 911 call for HOSTAGE inside the city "OLD FIB GARAGE" so i went there to check whats happening just to take a look from far away and they start shooting without any reason.

The agents were already coming and i did drop a global just to confirm that i didn't attend alone, i was scounting to see if it was fake or what.

Thanks for reviewing!
King Specter | 176773

Makron

Player
Player
first of all, pov is less than a minute, this is written in the forum rules, I think he does not know the rules completely and there is no reason for rdm

Makron

Player
Player
also pov they don't show exactly what happened before they came and shot us, the event is not shown exactly.

Last edited:

King Specter.

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
first of all, pov is less than a minute, this is written in the forum rules, I think he does not know the rules completely and there is no reason for rdm
Hello,

I think YOU doesn't know the rules, read it again.
Pov is showing the full situation, I can provide Full 5mins POV from when i saw the 911 call until you and your friends did CL if the reviewing admin request it.
  • Evidence is cropped or edited (must be 1 minute+(exceptions might be, when you can understand the whole situation for less than 1 min));

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom