Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Savge Blackhammer
Administrators nickname
Elson Sioco
Date
Mar 29, 2024
Time
23:37
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb5GKLyohA4

Savge Blackhammer

Player
Player
( I got banned for reason : GR 5.2 by a confusion )

This guy with name : (Marilyn Montana) he announced to spary graffti , and I replayed him and said so why you are not spraying , and he replayed with an insult and he said monkey to me , I told him to talk properly and he kept insulting and I continued replaying him because he disrespect me in fornt all gang member , until a player came with rank boss and another player that was high commander, I thought that the player with rank boss was the leader of the gang , and as a respect to the high commander and the boss I stopped replayed until he said something really bad ( your belong under my balls ) and I replayed him with ( fuck u ).

the confusion is at here, I didn't insult the admin and even I didn't knew that ( Elson Sioco ) was admin until my friend tell me ,
I replayed Marilyn Montana , I didnt tell that to the admin .
Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2024.03.30_-_02.44.01.59.png

And this guy with id : 44059 and name : Marilyn Montana insult me and didn't got ban .

I hope you guys understand me I love you .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom