Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ANTIPUGSLEY

Player
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): 30
2. Time zone: GMT
3. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): 01:00 PM - 00:30 AM
4. Average online per week (hours): 40 - 50
5. Your Discord ID: 297759951592488961
6. Your characters' name (IC): Pugsley Black
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 5263
8. Your ingame level: 43
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): state
10: Languages spoken: English

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? : i would love it because i feel like i have been in the city a very long time
and maybe not as long as some others in the city but long enough to grow a passion for the city enough to leave RP life and become a admin to help filter the bad out of the city.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial) : i have in the past been deputy head of DOC and then went on to be the head of DOC i have also been up to position intern in EMS and a Level 6 Demon rank in bloods gang.

3. What are your strengths? : my strenghs are im a very calm person so im good in heated situations and usually can calm a situation sometimes not all the time though as everyone is different. im also very good at listening to what people have to say on both sides of the fence and also im very good at taking the time to do things for exsample if im teaching someone something im very patient with them and make sure they learn whatever it is they need to learn. im very eager to learn anything.

4. What are your weaknesses? : sometimes i will be honest i give people a second chance and sometimes it backfires but im learning myself to if i make a decision that decision is final. also i have been known to take things to heart alittle bit but im also getting way better at not taking things to heart.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team? : I can bring skills such as being a very friendly face to turn to if somebody needs my help, im a very good listener and talker, pretty much like i said in my strenghs im a very calm person and im very good at understanding people, i dont take any kind of jargan such as insults or bad behaviour towards me or anyone whos on the receiving end of a bully. i like to think as a whole i have great set of skills i can bring to the team.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : i do not own any businesses

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment? : no

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? : just at the time of reading and reveiwing my application i hope whoever that is i hope youre having a great day/night and i look foward to hearing from you :)

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Rejected due to overall punishment history​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom