Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alex Artist
Suspect ID
116141 and 126094
Date of violation
Mar 31, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ohiTVr8mqc

Alexis Far

Player
Player
I want to see there povs because i think these kids are teaming up. ER1.1 ( ID: 116141 and 126094)

As you can see in the pictures that none of the fam has 2 people (accept ours) so why they are not killing eachother. they came face to face many times.

Last edited:

Alexis Far

Player
Player
Buddy, stop crying; its a 2v2 situation and you're still complaining about dying LMAO:ROFLMAO:.
lmao do you really think I am mad because i got killed in 2v2? I dont have mindset like you. I take grand rp like a game. just trying to enjoy it for few hours. not like you whos whole life is depended on grand rp. I came to forums because they started here. I am not a forum warrior. you guys are bragging about bieng a top 25 fam. and still break common rules and why dont you guys have a pov. if she provides me any event pov of that day before harbor. I will close this forum.

Last edited:

Alexis Far

Player
Player
Enjoy a game? Buddy you literally crying over that no admin wants to review your little forum and you don't even know me to say "my whole life depends on grp" LMAO.
dumbo ofc when I post a forum I want to see a result. feel sorry because you cant understand a small thing with your small mind. And they way you are commenting and trying to get some attention shows that how depended you are on grand rp.

Ahkurdo

Player
Player
lmao do you really think I am mad because i got killed in 2v2? I dont have mindset like you. I take grand rp like a game. just trying to enjoy it for few hours. not like you whos whole life is depended on grand rp. I came to forums because they started here. I am not a forum warrior. you guys are bragging about bieng a top 25 fam. and still break common rules and why dont you guys have a pov. if she provides me any event pov of that day before harbor. I will close this forum.
sorry brother aleina doesnt have pov of that exact moment you died of ur pov request but she does have pov of that event different times just not that time where u pov requested her

Virat Farzi

Virat Farzi
Leader of unofficial org
it's been 48 hours thats why i delete my pov.
Alena Its funny how alex told me that he is closing it because of Ahkurbo's last reply. but you showed your real face in the dms. gool luck with your cheats. You were begging to a random dude on the internet just because of a game. that's how low you are. I feel bad for you. your cheat gonna be caught soon trust me. bye

Beggar:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom