Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vartolu Kocovali
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 31, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_m30cMEEpRM

Kor Cerrahh

Player
Player
While doing repairs during the vehicle robbery, it breaks the animation, takes advantage of the game's bugs, and even though I draw a gun after making a demand, it does not run away, and this is fear rp all in pov.

Last edited:

Kor Cerrahh

Player
Player
Also, when repairing my car, it breaks the animation and causes game bugs, which is also forbidden.

MicroMachina

Fikiroo 53
Player
The car did not disappear from the radar but it passed by me, it is impossible to do this, cheat or admin power. ID 59335 should upload pov on the subject. I need Turkish admin because he told me something about the incident. all in pov
You don't know the game too much to think about that. Men from his family towed the car. Think logically

Deniz Mafia

Player
Player
not off topic
The forum owner hit the player with ID 59335 with an electric gun and knocked him to the ground. He can't let her while he's on the ground. This is not realistic at all.
What I can say about the disappearance of the vehicle is that it can be removed from the family menu since it is a family car. When you do this, the car goes to the family's garage, but it does not disappear from the system (game bug).
+ 59335 doesn't try to run away when he stands up, he holds a gun at him but he just waits (fear rp)
You do not indicate in the registration whether that vehicle is a family vehicle or a personal vehicle.

Kor Cerrahh

Player
Player
It's not a family car. I looked at the car. Also, the fact that it breaks the animation when applying a repair kit is because the game uses a bug. It makes more than one rule mistake here.
not off topic
The forum owner hit the player with ID 59335 with an electric gun and knocked him to the ground. He can't let her while he's on the ground. This is not realistic at all.
What I can say about the disappearance of the vehicle is that it can be removed from the family menu since it is a family car. When you do this, the car goes to the family's garage, but it does not disappear from the system (game bug).
+ 59335 doesn't try to run away when he stands up, he holds a gun at him but he just waits (fear rp)
You do not indicate in the registration whether that vehicle is a family vehicle or a personal vehicle.

Deniz Mafia

Player
Player
It's not a family car. I looked at the car. Also, the fact that it breaks the animation when applying a repair kit is because the game uses a bug. It makes more than one rule mistake here.
What you said is true, he made a mistake while repairing the vehicle and canceled the animation, but there is no evidence in the video to show that the vehicle belongs to him.

ArifPaşa

Arif PAŞA
Player
While doing repairs during the vehicle robbery, it breaks the animation, takes advantage of the game's bugs, and even though I draw a gun after making a demand, it does not run away, and this is fear rp all in pov.
how can i run when i stun down? are u dumb? and i didnt gain any advantage next time little boy

ArifPaşa

Arif PAŞA
Player
And not realistic demand + RDM (shoot stun gun without any demandation) and fail RP easy self report mate Bays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom