Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Relax Black
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 31, 2024
Time of violation
21:40
Proofs
https://youtu.be/-p5aJ9mtTyI

Karona Soran en2 en3

Player
Player
I know what happened to you, check your email, I will tell you. Don't get me wrong, we are not responsible, we do not violate anyone's rights.

Itachi Senpai

Player
Player
Reviewing
6609723ed28c88b11e60c022.gif

if you feel the punishment administrator has issued was wrong, feel free to file a compliant against Administration

Itachi Senpai

Player
Player
Requesting thread owner to Fix the tittle change it to GR 6.22
You have 6 hours to do so

if you feel the punishment administrator has issued was wrong, feel free to file a compliant against Administration​

Last edited:

Itachi Senpai

Player
Player
Locked for seniors to review

if you feel the punishment administrator has issued was wrong, feel free to file a compliant against Administration​

Shan Albertus

EX ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ : ๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐š & ๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
Player
On consideration

Karona Soran en2 en3

Player
Player
Shan The person who stole these items gave the items to us. I just talked to Relax Black and he said "Okay, no problem, you can keep the items"

Karona Soran en2 en3

Player
Player
I briefly summarized the situation to him and told him that the person who stole and distributed the items gave us the items and that we did not know him. I had a small recording in my hand and I showed it to him and as a result, he said that he was only complaining about that person who stole it. But if you say "give the items back to him", we will comply, no problem. We have no desire to violate anyone's rights

Relax Black

Blacklist
Leader of unofficial org
I want the person who emptied my family's gun inventory to be banned. The person gave the guns to others and the people who took the guns contacted me and told me that they had the stolen items, so I told them that they could keep the items. However, I request that the person who stole the items be strictly punished.

Raven Xen

ilubcyalmNBFA
Player
Shan The person who stole these items gave the items to us. I just talked to Relax Black and he said "Okay, no problem, you can keep the items"
Oh no dude believe me its a javez u cant trust him. ฤฐ trusted him like 1 year but do u know what he do he left me and all memories for nothing

Shan Albertus

Player
Any Off-TOPIC or TOXICITY will result in forum ban
Only those who are involved are supposed to communicate here; any extras trying to get recognition may also face a forum ban.

Shan Albertus

Player
After analyzing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 88693 Will be punished for Gen. Rule 6.22
It is forbidden to sell/buy family businesses or withdraw/deposit money on/from fam balance without fam leaders approval, as well taking from warehouse and family cars (It falls under rule of scam 1.3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom