Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Prsh Goodman
Suspect ID
144832 , 128055
Date of violation
Mar 31, 2024
Time of violation
20:58
Proofs
https://youtu.be/QL_BYzGSn0w

Prsh Goodman

Player
Player
They teaming up and scamming people! I don't think its one person's accounts but friends! I got scammed of 2 million and didn't get my battle pass. ID 128055 said he got the battle pass and was very friendly with the seller and when the seller scammed me and left the city, ID 128055 came running and said that he also didn't get the battle pass and that he will upload in forum but he didn't upload. He is from my org so I even asked him again about the complaint but he is not responding now. I also have photo proofs of my chats with the scammer confronting him about them teaming up and he said he will return my money after that but he didn't. I have another video proof but not able to upload in proof as its saying invalid! But I can share it in reply if you want! Please look into this matter!

Last edited:

adam_kawai

Player
Player
When I gave him a note, I received a notification, so I thought I had received a battel pass . When I was sure I did not find anything, I returned and did not find it, and you accuse me of stealing from you, even though I thought that you and him agreed on this thing ++When I went back to look for the directory, I found my storage space full and I wanted to show you the workbook now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom