Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Arian Luciano
Administrators nickname
Lazer White
Date
Apr 1, 2024
Time
18:04
Proofs
https://youtu.be/4SyLtnFv8Tg?si=aNWITLNbE6BnooLs

Arian Luciano

Luciano Family Leader En1
Leader of unofficial org
As you can see from the video. We had just stole solar panels and were leaving the area when this man popped out of nowhere and began firing at us. Then my friend and I jump out of the car and shoot to defend ourselves. Then I get jailed for RDM after asking the administrator, Mr. White, who says to us read GR 6.15. I read the rules, yet it states that before engaging in RP, you should make demands, which I am not able to do here because I am being shot. I understand his point of view, but I believe that in this situation, I had the right to shoot. so i ask the administration to view the bodycam provided by us and provide us with the final decision .

Lazer White

Player
Player
As you can see from the video. We had just stole solar panels and were leaving the area when this man popped out of nowhere and began firing at us. Then my friend and I jump out of the car and shoot to defend ourselves. Then I get jailed for RDM after asking the administrator, Mr. White, who says to us read GR 6.15. I read the rules, yet it states that before engaging in RP, you should make demands, which I am not able to do here because I am being shot. I understand his point of view, but I believe that in this situation, I had the right to shoot. so i ask the administration to view the bodycam provided by us and provide us with the final decision .

First, the POV is not yours and second if someone breaks rule and do RDM that doesn't mean you can do RDM too. Just save the POV and report on forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom