Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hormes Verlice

2x GANGS DEPUTY
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Thamer Bandr
2. Your age:16
3. Time zone: (GMT+3) KSA
4. Average online per day: 7-9 hours per day
5. Your Discord: hormes_verlicee
6. Your Nickname: Hormes Verlice
7. Your ID:73737

1. Leader of... Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 - I think I have enough experience as gang. I also worked as HC in legal organizations so i know the precautions the cops can take against the gangs. I want to terrorize the city by protecting my gang and myself. Especially for me the beach market is very important. Because this is the center of the city for me. I believe I will protect my own gang space as accurately as possible. Its my top priority to step out of my area and repel other gang domains and make them fear us.

2.2 - I will bring fair and equal rank system to everyone. I will not let people argue and fight with each other. I am very sensitive about this. I will try to make a difference as much as possible by using both my legal and illegal experiences. The more activities and events participation, the better. Thats why we will try to attend events every day. We will take care not to miss any events.
  1. 2.3 - I believe I will successfully lead this gang. It is necessary to increase the ammunition of the gang to the maximum number by joining 1 cland every 2 hours and same time we will also try to do FZ raid as much as we can. I dont want to have a problem with weapons and vests while going to any event. The subject that most gangs skip graffiti. We will try to protect them by having graffiti in all areas​

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

Interviews are an important issue for both gang and rp and city rules. If the person joining the gang does not meet the required age limit and also does not know the city rules, it is forbidden to join the gang. Because I dont want to put my gang and myself in such danger. If the person joining the gang doesnt know the rules, it wouldnt be right to kick her/him right away. She/he should be taught the rules and instructed to come back. In short i am a helpful person as much as I am a rulemaker.

-Hiring people for Graffiti and special team for it
-Hostage situations with LEO ‘ s , Gun store rob , Store robbery , Robbing in the highway
-FZ raids for gang ammunition daily
-Keep the gang active by giving bonuses to people
-Graffiti 100%
-Turf 100%

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time on the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom