Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehab Pluxury21

EX 2 Gang Deputy in EN3
Player
Information
1. Your name (IRL):Ehab

2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: 11:40
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: ehabpluxury
6. Your Nickname: Ehab pluxury
7. Your ID: 8711

Additional information
1.Leader of :Vagos

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1: I have a desire to take the position of leader of one of the gangs. I have been in the field of gangs for a long time, and after I saw that I had mastered the experience in gangs and the Ghetto, I became excited to take the position of leader of one of the gangs.

2: I think that after my sufficient experience in the gang field and taking the position of assistant leader, I began to feel that I can assume the position of leader. I also learned how to make the right decisions at the right times and I will achieve many goals in being the leader of my gang and it will become one of the strongest gangs in the city and the Ghetto.

3: I want to have a positive impact on the development of this gang. Behind this personal experience may be a belief in the organization’s mission, and I want to use my skills to develop the gang and achieve all my goals.

3) - Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
- Maintaining social relations in the organization: Even if there are good relations in the gang, it helps the gang succeed in carrying out many scenarios together.

-Unity and brotherhood in the gang: This is the most important thing to me, and I will make every effort to ensure that all members of the organization become united.

-Rewards system: I will provide rewards to all members who do good work and help develop the organization

-Event system: I will encourage members to come to events and I will inform everyone about the events, which will give them experience in gang organizations.

Goals:
1). Max spray profits 24/7. Being organized and having a spray team
2). Become the most active gang in the ghetto and at events in the city
3). have the right leaders behind me. Having the correct HCs and Deputies
4). don't miss any events. Participate in all possible events
5). Hostage situations more often for RP and different kinds of fun
6). I'll make sure to have people in all time zones active at all events of the day. 24/7 activity
7). 100% turf

vagos.jpg

Thank you for Reviewing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom