Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cem3123

Player
Player
Leader of Vagos | Cem Frost

Information

1 - Cem
2 - 18
3 - GMT +3
4 - 5-7
5 - cemqw0
6 -
Cem Frost

7 - 1932

Additional information

Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1 - I've been playing this city for nearly 2 years and have served as a deputy times on EN2. I am now ready to take on the role of Leader of Families

2 -
I've been playing this city for a long time and have improved experience in turf .Now I am gonna take my turf team for get 100%.

3 -
My gang members and I are committed to all rules and regulations, as we understand the importance of maintaining a better quality roleplay experience. We will be carefuly caution to ensure that we do not deal the integrity or quality of the roleplay level

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1. I have been involved with an illegal organization on more than one offer and have learned type of rules with in this server. This server has taught me valuable lessons and provided me with a wealth of knowledge

I am planning to engage in activities such as store robbery, gun stores, vehicle theft, hostage situations, and submarine

3. I will gonna teach difficult rules to new gang members for make Roleplay high quality of better in this city

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Low effort, put more effort and time into making your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom