Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo West

Player
Player

Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes
2. Time zone: GMT+1
3. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): 13:00-16:00 and 19:30-02:00
4. Average online per week (hours): 50-65 hours
5. Your Discord ID: albaner04
6. Your characters' name (IC): Albo Tate
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 285036- 290112
8. Your ingame level: 44
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): State
10: Languages spoken: Albania Littelbit Bosnia English

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I want to be since i have left i wasent here for some time and i want to join and be back help admin team and have a loot of experience in project and i know how the system gose so i wanted to give it a try maybe one day i can be admin never know iam trying hard to not do mistakes so i know is hard to approve me but i think you can give a chance so i can prove my self that i can do this job so i can help the comunity and as i got friends from admin team and join and have fun with them and they can e teach me so i belive i can be better as i Know Crime and State both had experience Hight ranks and Leader.
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
I was Leader of Bloods and HC in Legal and Ilegal Orgs In Unoffical as Deputy.
3. What are your strengths?
My strengths I think my communication skills are definitely worth talking about i take Situations serious and go handle them with a Professional.
Help about situation take have fun help other admins if they do any mistake etc.

4. What are your weaknesses?
Sometime i get streest when people play around and make me in bad position.
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I think i can bring my energy and give my best to the team help eachother make the best rp project and is the best make better take care of somthing since i was HRT, and ill be happy to help with everything in city.
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Dont own one
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
Maybe sometimes soon IRL work if i have but i can play everyday but for now i dont have anything big.
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I belive i can give my best here and try and show my skills why not to be one day and help everyone with anything need it.
Thanks for reading Best regard Albo Tateman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom