Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
121203 & 127826
Players nickname
Salman Wayde
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Apr 1, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Nf3hNtR https://imgur.com/a/3CeDJJi

Salman_RKHAN

Player
Player
Hello, I thought by now there would have been a solution found for the innocent who were banned for the wrongdoings of others and falsely accused. I have provided some of the proofs that I can which shows that I have been trying to sell my house and chanel pants for a long time. I have included the forum links where the conspirators have give names and as you can see my name is not included. I do not know them personally nor ingame. I was contacted when I gave multiple ads ingame and they contacted me to buy the house.

If I was helping them, I would have sold everything to them and that too for a higher price, not only for 17.5 million. If you guys didnot know about them how are we supposed to know?

However, as unappreciated for being a good citizen, even though innocent, I am ready for a PC check I can show my discord chat history or even my Facebook Chat history to show that I have no ties with the abusers. I will even agree to money wipe. Just for Gods sake in this month of Ramadan, let us proof our innocence and help us get back to the project for which we all are doing more than our real life jobs.

Regards,

Salman Wayde

Salman_RKHAN

Player
Player
Also just based on a single transaction you assumed that 100 people was part of this. How is this possible. It is unbelievably arrogant to even rejecting to listen to reason. Check the logs see whether I had any prior transactions with them or not. You guys cannot release your frustration on us the innocent. Check every logs and my whole transaction history, this is the second time I have been wrongfully banned and accused. I was innocent that time also this time.

I have only 24million and 40gc in my account, I am ready for money wipe, to get back to the city.

Salman_RKHAN

Player
Player
Ready for PC check money wipe also chat history of discord, whatsapp or any-other methods of communication.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Got forum ban for calling me arrogant and indirect toxicity towards higher up administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom