Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sylas Abi
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Apr 2, 2024
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/b1Vezla

Sylas Abi

★·.·´¯𝟷𝟾𝟾𝟷∞𝟷𝟿𝟹∞¯`·.·★
Leader of unofficial org
Hi Dear Bobby Pluxury,

So we got %100 turf on Los santos vagos and about pikachu hoodie i talked with Senior Curator: Crime and he told me we'll get yellow pikachu hoodie when i heard that i just told all turfers and they got mad about that because Season 2 %turf on Vagos, Leader got White pikachu hoodie on EN03 why we are getting yellow one because its just 25 - 30 m prices and no one buying yellow one, Atleast 4 people has yellow pikachu hoodie and i saw on beach market and also in grand marketplace discord they are trying to sell it but no one buying it, If we get yellow one, Yagiz Savage Ex Vagos leader when got %100 turf on season 2 why he got white pikachu hoodie thats really unfair, EX senior curator: crime Darshan Jain told them you guys will get yellow pikachu hoodie and they just told him why we'll get yellow pikachu its auction item and its just 30 - 35m we got %100 because of that? and Darshan told them okay i'll talk with Mazhor or Bobby about that then they got white pikachu hoodie and i tried to talk with Bobby also but he just said i talked with senior curator about that and senior curator told me we'll get yellow pikachu hoodie, Yellow pikachu hoodie auction item and if you try to get %100 its not easy and we got %100 in something like 16 days, This is the fastest 100% turf on EN03 so far.

If you wanna see conversation with Senior Curator: Crime you can see from proof link.

Please re-consider this ty.
Have a good day !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom