Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jessica Selfy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 14, 2022
Time of violation
14:42
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIiBZiN6FjI

papaposty

Player
Player
I always see you talking about off-topic stuffs and personal problems with people improper in forums. Please stay connected to issue that reporting in these forums.

Yasar Killa

Player
Player
I write wrong. You know , I'm doing a translation.
We were like friends back then.
We felt the same, we thought the same.
I have no problems with you.
You've reported my family 3 times in vain, without any adverse events.
Neither the id is visible, nor we were in the video.

Later, you said, "We threw it out because you disrespected the Turf team". You lied.
Can you say the same to Tarkan's face? I am wondering.
I'm doing same toxicity.

Screenshots of you insisting, "Don't go, think and decide" remain.

People think badly of you because you are unnecessary and too ambitious. Foreign or Turkish family does not matter.

You had many friends. You lost your friends to your excessive ambition.

While I support you in the forum,
DeepPocket says "use redux and stfu " if I get your answer, I will continue.
I don't understand who you mean when you say "you". But i didnt lost any friend and i didnt said anything to anyone about "leaving or getting kicked" also i didnt create any forum report about u and ur fam.

As for the opening report in the forum, you are aware that you opened the first forum by saying "Ghost Hack(you already know he is not)", right? If you had come that day and asked for it privately, we would have sent it to you anyway. You started this.

It was a big mistake and disrespect to say "we don't win any business event, it's your fault" when we have 6 or 7 informal places. You knew that our 10 ppl turf team won the events at the same time.

You talked about ambition but you are waiting all day for someone to create a report against Brotherhood. I see you under all the reports that you are not relevant and you try to attack us every time.

If we talk about DeepPocket, you don't even know who he is. And when he was defending the family on an issue that had nothing to do with you, you started to say "About my paragraph", I swear that paragraph did not have any connection with you.

I don't know when this hostility and toxicity will end, but you are not on the right track. Will we continue to see you under every report we open? Even your closest friends told us that you're starting to bullshiting.

Im not gonna answer anymore on this forum because this is a private subject. I hope you realize what you've done and don't become more hostile. Also there is a Turkish proverb about this situation "Yel kayadan toz alır.".

Angela Selfy

Angela Selfy
Player
I don't mean you. I meant your family. I don't expect someone to open a forum report.
I clearly don't care. But if you're going to make fun of me under any pov I want or write from discord, I'll continue it. It's that simple. Likewise, there is a Turkish proverb. "
"Dürüstlük pahalı bir mülktür, ucuz insanlarda bulunmaz."

Darren Miller

Player
Player
upon reviewing the evidence i have decided to deny this report

pov provided clearly shows he can see you when he shoots and you are not in cover​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom