Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hidayet_Kingo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 14, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/RWuZLfxCHzk

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Game crashed after i fired the 3rd bullet, also you broke NLR cause I just killed you 4 minutes ago (check logs admins) and you come back looking for me, nice rulebreak! Nice 30 second POV, and what did you plan on robbing me with just yourself?

You're a real forum warrior arent you, yet you keep breaking rules yourself lmao. You want a forum war, you got one. Trust me I'm much better at forum wars

Hido

Player
Player
Game crashed after i fired the 3rd bullet, also you broke NLR cause I just killed you 4 minutes ago (check logs admins) and you come back looking for me, nice rulebreak! Nice 30 second POV, and what did you plan on robbing me with just yourself?

You're a real forum warrior arent you, yet you keep breaking rules yourself lmao. You want a forum war, you got one. Trust me I'm much better at forum wars
Upload your pov if available, otherwise this is prohibited.

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Server Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 9513 will be punished for CL (Combat logging)

If you feel the punishment issued is not fair, you may dispute it in the admin complaint section of the forum. If you also feel this player deserves justice to be given to him, create a report on the player.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom