Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Peni_Szecso
Administrators nickname
Lebron_Pluxury
Date
Apr 1, 2024
Time
17:30
Proofs
https://ibb.co/r6ZrPtV

Peni Szecso

Player
Player
This is For Mazhor (curator of the project)
Dear Mazhor,

I seen all forums regarding blacklisted. Reason given is Rejected. Next time do not help people who are abusing scrip.
i also seen if making forums for curator of the project Lebron sir said provided evidence to higher up administration as well.

I really dont know whats going on.
i dont know the fact the that they were abusing server scripts. I just do my reselling biz.
SIR
As a Player How I know - the player which i interact with trading or any other way is Abusing script or they are scamming..?

My business is to buy chests a little cheaper from players and sell them a little more expensive on the market. I guess what happened now was that the players who broke the rules bought from me on the market and that's why I got banned. I have no influence on who buys from my market.

Please review my case.

Thank you!
Peni Szecso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom