Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Vansh Exactt
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Apr 1, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/TT8D30d

Vansh Exact

Families Leader 💚
Player
This is for curator of the Project

Dear Mazhor,
I was blacklisted yesterday by lebron and after i saw the forums got to know that we are being banned for helping some guy who is abusing the script. I was totally unaware of something like that because as many other people i also earn by doing normal reselling and that's what i did in last 3 days too for which i got banned.

There was nothing suspicious about him in my mind and neither will be in yours for sure if u were a normal player, he was giving fair prices like for diamonds the server price is 10-15k and he was giving 12k , progen container's server price is 15-20k he was giving 17k and other same for other resources so i sold to him. He was just a normal buyer in our eyes as a normal player in this city..

You can check i have given my a lot of time to this en2 sever. I do not play in any other server nd have only been in en2 and grinded hard to make a good image in the city. I have been here for like more than 3 years , being admin and leader twice i respect the project. I seriously had no intention of helping a cheater as i and all of us were not aware of such. You can check my logs i am grinding hard from 3 years in this en2 server...

I request you to kindly unban me and give ma fair chance to continue my RP experience on this best project as far as i see. I only play on Grand RP i don't deserve this blacklist please. I don't want to leave the place where i have given my so much time and efforts, Please Mazhor :)

Anticipating a positive response,
Vansh Exactt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom