Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginni Bhai

Player
Player

1. Your name IRL : Ginni
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day : 7-10 Hours
5. Your Discord : ginni_jod
6. Your Nickname : Ginniii Kartal
7. Your ID : 65353

Additional information

Leader Of Vagos

I have been on this server for a long time
and gained good experience.I always liked gangs over legal org and Los Santos Vagos is my favourite gang.I have been UD of every gang and Deputy of bloods.

These days i see a very low amount of gang activities.Under my leadership i will ensure that Vagos will do every event.We will try to do atleast 1 store rob per day and FZ raid too.I will make Vagos most active gang.

I want to show people that joining a gang isn't just to fight and rob others, it's where they can make new friends and have a good time.I will make sure there are the Least Rule Breaks and Everyone is Following the Server Rules. I will make sure there is no Toxicity in the gang.

I will introduce a special level of RolePlay so that all members of my organisation will have fun being in a criminal organisation.

Firstly i will make a good bonus system that will encourage people to attend events.

Consistent spray profit of $11,500 for me and my gang

I will arrange people to train everyone who is a beginner to make RP without rule breaks

We will be actively present in the ghetto and keep it as active as possible.

We will do all of these RP by adhering to the rules, without any violation of the rules, and I will never allow violation of the rules. Any violation of rules will lead to kicks, strikes or being blacklisted by the gang.

RANKING SYSTEM

15- Leader

14- Deputy
13- Under deputy
12- Captain
11- Turfer
10- Event Commander
9- Warlord
8- Mafia
7- Ghetto Clapper
6- Clapper
5- Graffiti Team
4- Enforcer
3- Shooter
2- Gangster
1- Freeze
BONUS SYSTEM

Clands: 50k for top shooter and 25k per parachute
Subs: 70k
Store Rob : 25k for attending
Fz: 10k
Bs: 15k

MY GOALS

100% Turf

Maximum Graffiti Profit!

Becoming the most successful and
dangerous gang in the city.

Attend all the events.

Win all events.

Thanks For Reading My Application!
Regards
Ginni

Harry Blake

Player
Player

Additional information

Leader Of Vagos

and gained good experience.I always liked gangs over legal org and Los Santos Vagos is my favourite gang.I have been UD of every gang and Deputy of bloods.

These days i see a very low amount of gang activities.Under my leadership i will ensure that Vagos will do every event.We will try to do atleast 1 store rob per day and FZ raid too.I will make Vagos most active gang.

I want to show people that joining a gang isn't just to fight and rob others, it's where they can make new friends and have a good time.I will make sure there are the Least Rule Breaks and Everyone is Following the Server Rules. I will make sure there is no Toxicity in the gang.

I will introduce a special level of RolePlay so that all members of my organisation will have fun being in a criminal organisation.

Firstly i will make a good bonus system that will encourage people to attend events.

I will arrange people to train everyone who is a beginner to make RP without rule breaks

We will do all of these RP by adhering to the rules, without any violation of the rules, and I will never allow violation of the rules. Any violation of rules will lead to kicks, strikes or being blacklisted by the gang.

RANKING SYSTEM

15- Leader

14- Deputy
13- Under deputy
12- Captain
11- Turfer
10- Event Commander
9- Warlord
8- Mafia
7- Ghetto Clapper
6- Clapper
5- Graffiti Team
4- Enforcer
3- Shooter
2- Gangster
1- Freeze
BONUS SYSTEM

MY GOALS

100% Turf

Maximum Graffiti Profit!

Attend all the events.

Win all events.

Regards
Ginni
suits with banana +1🍌

Freaky Cassano

Be Grateful For What You Have !
Player

Additional information

Leader Of Vagos

RANKING SYSTEM

15- Leader

14- Deputy
13- Under deputy
12- Captain
11- Turfer
10- Event Commander
9- Warlord
8- Mafia
7- Ghetto Clapper
6- Clapper
5- Graffiti Team
4- Enforcer
3- Shooter
2- Gangster
1- Freeze
BONUS SYSTEM

MY GOALS

100% Turf

Maximum Graffiti Profit!

Attend all the events.

Win all events.

Regards
Ginni
GL;)

Darshan Diablo

💔༆᭄𝕯𝖆ℜֆ𝖍𝖆η༗🖤
Server Administrator
Approved
You have been selected for Vagos interviews!

The interview will take place on Monday, 08/04/2024 at 12:00 ST (Server Time) Contact on discord DMs Ace Galante (.galante) , Darshan Diablo ( darshandiablo ) before 12:00 ST.

Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom