Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Leader of Bloods street gang | Bouncer Broddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bouncer Broddy

Black market king
Leader
information
1- Your name IRL : Miran
2- Your age irl :
3- Time zone: GMT+2
4- Average online per day: 6hrs-10hrs
5- Your Discord: Bouncerguy
6- Your Nickname: Bouncer Broddy
7- Your ID: 118569

Additional information

Leader of Bloods street gang

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
1-
i have been deputy and under deputy unlimited amount of times and i think its about time that i go for a leadership term and dominate all the events and activities with my deputies and the people with me that all have experience as of having Multiple gang leaderships and deputys and hcs

2-
i was deputy and hc in all the gangs and personally i always like and enjoyed bloods the most out of all the other gangs due to the color the location and everything all together and one of my most enjoyable gang term i was a deputy in bloods and i am hoping i can make that happen again hopefully

3- i want to make bloods the most active gang in city and possible be as active as possible without any rule brakes because alot of people usually get the org in trouble so i want to focus on getting people in with experience only

Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization

and i want to improve rp situation with stores and hostages more often because usually gang focus on just giving demands and killing i want to change that
as we can tell already by other terms that passed some times there is barely any rp situation and just gangs wanting to kill leos and win​

what do i want to achive in this gang
1- i want 100% turf captures
2- i want to include more rp situation into the whole gang scene
3- i want to be one of the most active orgs in city and possible history
4- always maximum spray profits

5- no toxicity towards any other gang

6- making sure to attend and dominate all the events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom