Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Big Dave
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 14, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/e9-Vj3oZLr8

Big Dave

Player
Player
So we had a Gun store robbery in Chumash as Ballas. After the Leo's were given demands to leave the area or be shot at they decided not to. So we met them with our promise of a gunfight. During this, we kept our number far below the required amount of 40. But as you will see in the video, Leo's number goes up and down to the point of exceeding 40 on many occasions. reaching 47 at its peak.

David Barnes

Player
Player
Instead of leaving they just run back into zone to fight which is fine, but whilst they had 40 in zone they had way more waiting on the outside. Literally went from 40 to 47 during the fight. We are trying our best so hard to stay under 40 and they just don't give a fuck and go all the way over the limit.

David Barnes

Player
Player
This happened in a Bloods gunstore, seems like they are having this issue a lot.
unknown.png

Frederick Rogues

Supreme Court Justice - Former SAHP and EMS Leader
Player
SAHP perspective here.

We honestly could not have done more to avoid this situation from happening from our own organisation, we lead the movement to remove units from the zone. POV is on the way.

LEO numbers shortly before the fighting:
unknown.png

LEO Numbers at the start of the fight:
unknown.png

The moment I realise LEO numbers have peaked
unknown.png

At this point I order a mass SAHP exit of the area (POV is coming)

Numbers after the order was given from SAHP:
unknown.png

This was just as I was leaving the zone, so we would have dropped to 6, possibly lower.

ALL THE ABOVE SCREENSHOTS ARE WITHIN A MINUTE OR SO BASED OFF OF THE BOTTOM RIGHT TIME

As for the bloods situation mentioned as a reply, we spotted that one as soon as it happened also and SAHP was on top of it.
unknown.png

Eklavya thakur

EX-Chief | LSPD
Player
As far i can see in it we have constant 15 people in the both of the robberies we constantly said whenever had over 40 people in the store robbery to leave to have 40/40 and i agree with fredrick

Eklavya thakur

EX-Chief | LSPD
Player
Also to point out we had 15 people all the time in the both the robberies constantly

Monty McKnight

Player
Player
So we had a Gun store robbery in Chumash as Ballas. After the Leo's were given demands to leave the area or be shot at they decided not to. So we met them with our promise of a gunfight. During this, we kept our number far below the required amount of 40. But as you will see in the video, Leo's number goes up and down to the point of exceeding 40 on many occasions. reaching 47 at its peak.
i wasnt present at the store but whenever there is an overcrowding of numbers additional units are requested to 10-19 (return to headquarters. also why are you demanding leos to leave you can only request money.

Big Dave

Player
Player
i wasnt present at the store but whenever there is an overcrowding of numbers additional units are requested to 10-19 (return to headquarters. also why are you demanding leos to leave you can only request money.
The request was for the Leo's to leave via the south and we leave via the north. But the guy in charge couldn't get his people to move south for the hostage exchange. A simple request that could have led to a peaceful ending IMO.

Monty McKnight

Player
Player
The request was for the Leo's to leave via the south and we leave via the north. But the guy in charge couldn't get his people to move south for the hostage exchange. A simple request that could have led to a peaceful ending IMO.
you just stated you demanded them leave the area... (if you want to play forums all good)

Levi Hill

Player
Player
you cant demand that server rules

Big Dave

Player
Player
SAHP perspective here.

We honestly could not have done more to avoid this situation from happening from our own organisation, we lead the movement to remove units from the zone. POV is on the way.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

This was just as I was leaving the zone, so we would have dropped to 6, possibly lower.

ALL THE ABOVE SCREENSHOTS ARE WITHIN A MINUTE OR SO BASED OFF OF THE BOTTOM RIGHT TIME

As for the bloods situation mentioned as a reply, we spotted that one as soon as it happened also and SAHP was on top of it.
unknown.png
Well even if your pov shows you requesting your officers to leave, they didn't they in fact grew in numbers. Intentions are all well and good but if they can't be followed through then we have issues.

Eklavya thakur

EX-Chief | LSPD
Player
You just said you will leave from the north and you said you will give the hostage at south so we moved there and then you started demanding that once we get we need the area with the people and who are blaming us when you were putting so many demand and we were still compling with them :)

Big Dave

Player
Player
you just stated you demanded them leave the area... (if you want to play forums all good)
It wasn't a demand to leave the area it was a demand for all officers to be on the south side with the hostage so then we can leave the opposite way

Big Dave

Player
Player
You just said you will leave from the north and you said you will give the hostage at south so we moved there and then you started demanding that once we get we need the area with the people and who are blaming us when you were putting so many demand and we were still compling with them :)
You failed to comply due to there still being officers in the north and at the back of the gun store, the request was for Leo's to be in the south and it wasn't met. hence the firefight

David Barnes

Player
Player
SAHP perspective here.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
I hope that global was not placed at the gunstore.

Big Dave

Player
Player
Anyway, guys id like to keep this post on the topic here I won't be responding to any more offtopic posts.

Many thanks........

David Barnes

Player
Player
you cant demand that server rules
I don't know what you are smoking but you can demand that. You can't demand to leave in return for a HOSTAGE. But the demand to leave within 15 seconds had nothing to do with the hostage, we said you had 15 seconds to get out or you would be shot (this has nothing to do with the hostage) and instead of running south you all started running north back into the middle of the zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom