Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faras5810

Player
Player
. Your IRL name is Firas
2. You are 17 years old
3. Time zone GMT 3+
4. Average daily internet 4 10
5. Your discord 71zz.
7. Your identity62271 Why I Want to Lead the Vagos I'm highly interested in becoming the leader of the Vagos for several reasons: Strategic Vision and Growth: The Vagos are known for their resilience and territorial dominance. I envision expanding our influence strategically. This could involve securing new income streams, forging alliances with other crews for mutual benefit, or establishing control over lucrative smuggling routes. However, this expansion wouldn't come at the expense of reckless conflict. I believe calculated risks and well-planned operations will solidify the Vagos' position within the criminal underworld. Internal Unity and Discipline: While the Vagos are known for their fierce loyalty, internal conflicts can sometimes hinder their effectiveness. As leader, I would prioritize fostering a strong sense of unity among the members. This might involve implementing a clear hierarchy with defined roles and responsibilities. Additionally, I would advocate for a fair dispute resolution system to maintain order within the Vagos. Community and Respect: The Vagos often clash with law enforcement. However, I believe the crew can coexist with the city to a certain extent. This could involve establishing a form of "protection racket" for some local businesses. In exchange for a "tax," the Vagos would ensure their safety from rival gangs. This would not only generate income but also earn a grudging respect from the community My leadership style would be a blend of decisiveness and open communication. I would make strategic decisions but also value input from experienced members. Ultimately, my goal is to make the Vagos a powerful and respected force within the city, ensuring the crew's success and survival.ذ Here is ranking system
15. Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. Turfer
11. Warlord
10. Druglord
9. Thug
8. Enforcer
7. Shooter
6. Graffitist
5. Gangster
4. Clapper
3. OG Balla
2. Younger
1. Freeze1

Darshan Diablo

💔༆᭄𝕯𝖆ℜֆ𝖍𝖆η༗🖤
Server Administrator
Rejected ..
Incorrect Format and
Forum account will be punished for violation of the rules of filling applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom