Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Achraf Savior
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 3, 2024
Time of violation
7:19
Proofs
https://youtu.be/snDDvA0_tPY

Achraf47.

Player
Player
I was going to the hospital when i saw some death persons, i step out from my car to help them with patch and then this guy with no reason no demand and i dont know him, just killed me. all in pov.
thank you.

NotYOURnico

Player
Player
tell him to provide before 30 sec pov his pov is only 19 sec man demand were already given

Achraf47.

Player
Player
first of all its an incorrect format + you were given demands to do not go and patch them
no i dont know the guy who killed me and the demand was 2 min before which is dont collect my dept and i did go away at that moment. everything is obvious dont make non sense excuses !

Achraf47.

Player
Player
30 days vacation you will get you can search a good redux in that days
go search my old povs all of them are with this redux no admin mentioned this to me. i already said ur not the right person to admit it !
if im doing something illegal why would i put it on forum.

Achraf47.

Player
Player
On Consideration
. Demand at the begining as u can see it was in 7:16 from another player (ID 126589) which is " if u're trying to collect my dept leave area " i said no im not collecting it and we were done. i cuted the video from 7:16 untill 30 sec before i was killed in 7:19 by another player that i dont know. ( ID 74534 ).
If i have to put the whole 3min in POV without cut i can do it no problem.

Last edited:

Frank BoomBoom

Leader
Leader
. thats an 30 sec pov with demand at begining as u can see it was in 7:16 from another player (ID 126589) which is " if u're trying to collect my dept leave area " i said no im not collecting it and we were done. i was killed in 7:19 by another player that i dont know. ( ID 74534 )
this time you will be punished for sure 30 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom