Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

FuriousMirza

Player
Player
Org: NG
Name: Mirza Bilal
Nationality: Pakistani
Place of Birth: Los Santos
Sexuality: Straight
Eye color: Black
Hair color: White gray long hairs
Tattoos: Multiple Tattoos
Strengths: Good listener, Good leading skills
Weakness: Get angry on somethings very fast

Life Story: 100-250 Words

Mirza Bilal life is a testament to the transformative power of education faced the challenges of poverty. Born into a financially struggling family in a small village, Mirza faced too many obstacles form a young age. His parents, determined to provide him a better future. From an early age, Bilal displayed an insatiable thirst for knowledge. Despite the lack of resources and proper educational infrastructure in his village, he showed remarkable dedication to his studies. He would often walk several miles to the nearest school, eager to learn and excel. His teachers recognized his potential and encouraged him to pursue his dreams hardly.

Through his hard work, resilience, and unwavering commitment to education, Bilal not only lifted himself out of poverty but also inspired countless others to pursue their dreams against all aspects. Today, he stands as a shining example of how poverty can be overcome through the transformative power of education, proving that with determination and perseverance, anything is possible. Mirza Joined police academy to become a solider and work as an good officer but when he joined saw too many corrupts officers and he start getting interest in corruption but due to laws of the state he cant do that openly.

Career Story:

Mirza Bilal, who won a scholarship to join the National Guard, initially thought it was his chance to make things right in the neighborhoods where he grew up poor and troubled.

However, as time went on, I found myself facing increasingly difficult challenges. The allure of money and power within the ranks of the National Guard became harder to ignore. I witnessed fellow officers engaging in corrupt practices, bending the rules for personal gain. At first, I was repulsed by their actions, but as I saw the rewards they reaped, a seed of temptation began to take root in my mind.

But as he got deeper into the National Guard, the temptation of money and power became too strong to resist. He realized that following the rules strictly wouldn't give him the security he craved. Slowly, he started to give in to corruption, driven by a desire for wealth and control, all because of the tough times he faced in his childhood.
In the end, Mirza began watching how the corrupt officers operated and started doing illegal things himself, driven by his hunger for money. However, he struggled to do it properly within the limits of the law.

Outcomes:
1- Mirza can take bribes (up to 100k)
2- Mirza can Sell information to gang for more money.
3- Mirza can break every LAW OF THE STATE (keeping in mind OOC PUNISHMENTS )
4- Mirza can break BODYCAMS through proper commands ( TRY COMMAND ) ( TWO TIMES PER SITUATION )
5- Mirza can detained anyone for fake charges, and has the ability to frighten/disrespect anyone such as how gang members do. [Within sufficient RP reasons, and nothing too severe] [Keeping in mind toxicity, Gen 6.10, and 6.19].
6- Mirza can torture and unconscious 10-15s if they don't want to give him money and if he wants to get more information.
7- Mirza can use illegal weapons on/off duty and can sell illegal weapons that he picked up off gang/family members.
8- Mirza can use weapons and items he takes from criminals.
9- Mirza can assist criminals for prison escapes. (1 time daily by Darknet)
10- Mirza can help his family members escape if they are getting arrested or doing illegal activities in ghetto and also enter the ghetto with them.

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Server Administrator
Approved

Outcome 2 - Bribe Upto 100k Only
Outcome 3 - you can Break only IC Laws if you don't hold any immunity "Break every LAW OF THE STATE" if get caught
Outcome 6 - Remember you can not Kill a 10-15 you still care for their lives
Outcome 7 - You can not use org gear off-duty/personal use
Outcome 8 - Items consist of only weapons and illegal items
Outcome 10 - Only Off - Duty

All bios can have punishment IC as well as OOC !!
Enjoy your bio and do not break any server rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom