Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Riverr Calipso
Administrators nickname
Shay Wraith
Date
Mar 27, 2024
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/ni1Rz9G

River Calipso

River Calipso
Player
Hello Dear Admins,

I'd like to say I'm sorry for breaking this server rule when I was aware it was wrong.
I wrongly assisted my friend Valjaa Killa with interacting with his alt account and I sincerely apologize and I would also love to have a second chance. I have been apart of this project for nearly a year and I love all the friends I made from it and I would like to be able to return to them and the project. My friend got a second chance and I was hoping for the same and I promise I won't do it again and would be willing to fully accept a cash wipe if need be I just wanna return to the wonderful project!

Much love,
River Calipso <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom