Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Darco_Jackson
Administrators nickname
Teja_Chowdary
Date
Apr 3, 2024
Time
14:30
Proofs
N.A

Darco Pluxury

Player
Player
Dear Respected Administrator

I Darco Jackson ID 4346 has recently received a ban for gen 6.17 from Teja Chowdary
Today (3rd April 2024) My application for the leader of Marabunta was recently approved and I was called for an interview in which i was asked that what application do I use to record my povs , I mentioned that I use nvidia to record my gameplay and xbox game bar for my voice , he asked me to show the nvidia but I couldnt because i was not at my main pc , as currently I am on a vacation as I received a weeks days off from my job.
I have not being reported for 6.17 in the fourms as a player and I did not even attend many red circle/yellow circle events as i was inactive for a while
so just on the basis of saying the admin took this action
I promise to change my recording software to the outmost duration of time so I request the administrators to unban me just so i can play in the city and again i am mentioning that I was unaware of this application that it is illegal to use and I will change it, from next time I will use bandicam software for recording, and I am greatly ashamed that I am unaware about this application to be illegal in Grand RolePlay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom