Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Type of punishment
Ban
Players nickname
Devil Saddam
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Apr 1, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ZniAOX7

Devil Prince

Player
Player
Hello Mr. Lebron/Mazhor, Note- Only for Mr. Mazhor. Hope you are doing well. SO on 1st i got a ban regarding the badmash family gc bug scam, i was not involved in the scam and didnt did the gc bug i only sold them my items . I play grand 24/7 as i just love it and i just want to chill out with my friends again i was not knowing about the bug they were doing. and I promise that i will never trade with scammers again and i need a chance to play en2 once more, regarding the fam balance money which i took it was just to clear out that scam money as our leader told me to do it to get rid of illegal money we don't want illegal money and they told me their friend money and asked me to give them money as they asked him for money. and i would also like to tell you i have a bad vision and i'm confused in zeroes in million and all. Please try to understand the situation i would really appriciate it if you will unban me as i didn't did any gc scam or anything which will cause my lovely server any kind of loss or disadvantages. U know human nature there demands never comes to an end and all humans are not bad some are true u just have to trust them and they will prove u that they are good. Note- Mr. Lebron sir i would love it if it will be revied by Mr. Mazhor. Peace out(im in hope i can chill out with my friends in the worlds best rp server once more).............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom