Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Robert Devil
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 3, 2024
Time of violation
17:51
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/jO6d6Ee

Robert Devil

Player
Player
pls read carefully
on 2nd SS they said me scammer. without any proof.
also he or she is mixing

Note - on SS i m saying - all ooc
so if you think i m also mixing than pls i request read SS i already said all ooc.

Soviet Smiith

Player
Player
u can check that i was saying collectively his friends scamers not him directly and i used sammers word not scamer. scamers will indicate that im saying to not a single indivisuals and im not saying anything wrong robertdevil itself admin he was in yamlok family now that family changed their name as devils empire and the scammers of gc and money of around 700k gc and 3 trillion money. that culprits of script abusers named as devil dawood,blade carter,karan randhawa,badmash guruji, and many more of his friends.

Soviet Smiith

Player
Player
pls read carefully
also he or she is mixing

so if you think i m also mixing than pls i request read SS i already said all ooc.
u can see he is robert devil (devil) devil in his name he was a fam member of devils empire family. and he is involved in that scam probably. because evry devil in the city was involved in that scam.

Soviet Smiith

Player
Player
pls read carefully
also he or she is mixing

u can check he also lost his admin post after supporting script abusers click this link:

Robert Devil

Player
Player
u can see he is robert devil (devil) devil in his name he was a fam member of devils empire family. and he is involved in that scam probably. because evry devil in the city was involved in that scam.
Ooh so you mean devil family doing scam. So my family have more than 60 mamber now all are scammer.??
Do you have proof because I have proof I submitted that's why I m here also remember now you are insulting all family member

Soviet Smiith

Player
Player
Ooh so you mean devil family doing scam. So my family have more than 60 mamber now all are scammer.??
Do you have proof because I have proof I submitted that's why I m here also remember now you are insulting all family member
all scamers from your family lol but how do u feel to help script abusers??

Robert Devil

Player
Player
u can check he alsolost his admin post after supporting script abusers click this link:
lol bro. if you dont know when i m removed and what reason also you blaming not on me on higherup admin that they unban me .?
bro this is not ri8 place to talk if you have a proof then i request you pls post it on forums.

Abdel Pluxury

Player
Player
Rejected

I don't see any OOC insult over this conversation,
As you both of you talk OOC that means you agreed on it, won't consider it as Mixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom