Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Orxan Mammadov
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 3, 2024
Time of violation
21:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qMkiJrzp7-Y

Orhan

Player
Player
1. statement:
without entering the role and I did not have gun in my hand, he demanded that get out of the car and opened fire. If we are on an RP server, answer this question. " can I shoot a person in real for 5 seconds, without any reason?" If we are not on the RP server, you need to specify this and we will play accordingly.

2. statement:
a. non rp: ( Doing things that are considered not sufficient to be considered good standard roleplay depending on the situation at hand.| WARN )
- He directly demands and shoot, without in any way fitting his role
b. ub demand: (
if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN)
- He told me to "get out of the car" but didn't tell me how long I had to do it.
- He counted from 5 to 1 in 2.5 or 3 seconds. You can see this in pov.
c. Rdm: (
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN)
- Since the demand is invalid, shoot is a direct rdm.

Not: It should be reviewed by the admin who understands RP and the game, so that other admins who do not understand the game and RP do not waste my time.

Last edited:

Pixel Pluxury

in your dreams
Leader of unofficial org
without entering the role and I did not have gun in my hand, he demanded that get out of the car and opened fire. If we are on an RP server, answer this question. "can I shoot a person in real for 5 seconds?" If we are not on the RP server, you need to specify this and we will play accordingly.
NOT: It should be reviewed by the admin who understands RP and the game, so that other admins who do not understand the game and RP do not waste my time.
that person clearly give you demands and if someone gives demands you have to follow it or you don't have fear for your life there and all admins know the game and the RP as they become admins you cant say this line " admins who do not understand the game and RP do not waste my time."

Orhan

Player
Player
that person clearly give you demands and if someone gives demands you have to follow it or you don't have fear for your life there and all admins know the game and the RP as they become admins you cant say this line " admins who do not understand the game and RP do not waste my time."
Who are you and why are you bothered?

Orhan

Player
Player
Man when I gave you demand you need to comply its failure comply I will arrest you for this reason
You cannot give demand "get out of the car", this is not a demand. According to the rp rules, you have to enter the role. You cannot do anything to me without giving a reason and without telling me how long it will take for me to fulfill your demand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom