Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dean Thug
Administrators nickname
Monika Tired
Date
Apr 2, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/t123J3Y

Hakeem

Leader Crips
Player
Your ID: 43894
Players nickname: Dean Thug
Administrators nickname: Monika Tired
Time: 02.04.2024

Dear Mazhor,

I have been banned for "doxing" and now I would like to file an official complaint against the ban and the administration of Monika Tired.

A little preface, IC I'm Dean Thug, ID:43894, I've been with the project since the beginning, I've been running an unofficial family for over 18 months, where a lot of people come and go.
image.png

Over time, more than just one IC contact develops with some people/members, as well as with B.__. He came into the family 09.12.23, we got along well, got along well with each other, there was also an OOC friendship, we also wrote and exchanged privately, they also linked to other social media. The friendship went beyond Grand, I even bought him GTA new on Steam after he was hacked and lost his account to play games and spend time together again.

Now that the friendship has broken down and some of private conversations have been passed on to third parties (admins) just to harm me, I find it very sad. In any case, I have not harmed any person when I exchange/talk to someone privately.

You can't issue a sanction because of a private chat, where 2 people exchange information about what, to whom or how. Of course, this looks different with a public chat or community meeting place such as the Grand Discord, but it is not the case!

From my side, no data or personal data was ever collected, passed on and certainly not made publicly available in order to harm or embarrass anyone, because that would be doxing!
And not if 2 people are talking privately and person B has forwarded the chat to a third party, then my right to privacy according to § 77 of the Copyright Act (UrhG) has been violated.

According to § 77 of the Copyright Act (UrhG), letters (including e-mails and chat messages) and confidential records (e.g. diaries) may not be published if they violate the legitimate interests of the author or the recipient. This means that without my consent, a chat history in which I am involved as a private person should not be forwarded.

Due to the fact that this is the case, I would ask that it be explained to me privately who this person is in order to be able to take legal action, as this is a violation of my personal rights according to §77 and Basic Law, Articles 1 and 2.

How did my Ban come about?

A private chat history, of me and a former friend/colleague without my knowledge and consent, was passed on months later in order to cause me harm.
The fact is that this private chat is and was only accessible to me (sender) and B.__ (receiver). B.__ was with us in the family for a long time and was more than a family member, a friendship developed, we streamed each other on Discord, talked about work and much more. It was a nice time, which unfortunately fell apart due to differences of opinion.

Well, months later, to show this private chat history to an admin just to harm me, to hang something I didn't commit, I find very sad. The material was sent to me myself, I certainly did not commit doxing/leaking against this person, nor do I believe that the material is genuine.
I'm also sure that B.__ adjusted/deleted the chat so that it looks very one-sided, you can also see in the period between messages.

The only thing that was violated here is my personal rights as B__, the private chat, had shown a third party, in this case the administration. Not even anything toxic or offensive was mentioned in this chat.

Here are a few points that concern me and cannot be denied:

If the content of the private chat violated the Doxing/Leak Player Rule, where is the Personal Data, or is that the name of the person named in real life? Then she leaked herself. No personal data is visible in the chat history, neither real names, numbers, addresses, email addresses. can't even be said if it's the person at all.

All the material that can be found in said private chat is also no secret, since the person is of course also active on social media platforms (Youtube/Insta/TikTok etc...), there are enough accounts with the same name on other platforms, it may also be that the named person has nothing to do with the Grand Project!

Private support from the admins is also forbidden, or am I mistaken? In any case, there is no forum ticket for the ban, I would be interested to know how Monika can check something like this without the participation of the person concerned himself. She is unlikely to have heard anything about a private conversation.

With all that has now been mentioned and described, the procedure, one cannot rule out that Monika Tired has a personal dislike for me or my grand family. It is a fact that something has been evaluated incorrectly or unknowingly incorrectly.

Doxing is a very hard term, where is the rule? At least not in the rulebook, if there is something about it in the rulebook, I would like a link so that I can read it myself. Furthermore, it also states that personal data such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number will be disclosed, which was not the case!

This was a private conversation that had taken place in trust among friends, which was passed on, where B__ also asked about the material the day before and I passed on to him what I had gotten from a long-forgotten chat. As a result, my right to freedom of speech seems to be in jeopardy, and has resulted in a ban on me. You are allowed to talk about everything and everyone, first and foremost, in a private chat that is not publicly visible!!!

About the term doxing:
Doxing (dox), also known as doxxing, is the internet-based collection and subsequent publication of personal data, typically with malicious intent towards the data subjects. [1] [2] To some extent, this also goes hand in hand with the identification of anonymous persons. The reasons for doxing can vary in nature, including vigilante justice, public shaming, and harassment. People affected by doxing are often exposed to follow-up attacks, based on the published data.
Doxing – Wikipedia

At this point, I would like to emphatically mention once again that I have not caused any harm to anyone by collecting personal data or making it publicly available. Where is the evidence of this, an excerpt from a private, non-public chat, is not proof of toxing/leaking and as already mentioned, there is no personal data in the chat Why are private chats shared, where assumptions/claims are written about. A private chat between 2 private persons does not interest an admin.

It must not be the case that we have to talk seriously about what is private or public. Please note that a real law has been broken here!! Which could also be prosecuted legally. After such a long time, I made a lot of friends on the server and some of my friends have become enemies, and you can't please everyone. But as I said, it must not be the case that excerpts from a private conversation between friends who were good at the time are passed on and you are banned for it.

Please distinguish between private conversations and material that has become public! Nothing has been made public here or leaked in any form that cannot be found on the Internet anyway! Whether it's the person mentioned in the chat or someone else entirely, there's no way of knowing!

Furthermore, I reserve the right to take legal action against B.__ and the BAN. There is a lot of time and money in the game and I won't just accept a ban for the reasons mentioned above!

As a final word, I would like to add that I really like being on the server here, since the beginning, always making an effort, and always being honest about the project, even on the day I suddenly had 800 million + on the family account, I contacted you, and you took it from the family fund. That's what you call honesty. I enjoy actively participating in the project, with my Inoff. As a family, I always had the opportunity to do so and took advantage of it! I still intend to participate with my usual joy and to be a part of the project, be it with Inoff. Status or without! I enjoy the server and plan to continue playing there.

I would be really grateful for a decision in my favor!

You are also welcome to contact me via Discord if you need clarification or have questions, many of you have my contact.

Best regards!
Dean Thug

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom