Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cafer_Alejandroo
Administrators nickname
Raiky Broddy
Date
Apr 4, 2024
Time
22:52
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVWGPvm8UAM

Cafer Alejandro

Alejandro Family 🇹🇷
Player
Hello Mr. Lebron An incident happened to me today, a player cursed heavily at my mother and me during the rp, rightly so I got angry and cursed too then I went to the petrol station to get petrol and raiky came and I didn't understand what happened you can see it in Pov (raiky's admin tag was open) and I 101115 ID player continues to insult me, I was banned for 1 day for the same reason and some of my friends were banned for 1 week I don't know the exact duration, but raiky did not punish this player even though I said please punish this player and the player continued to swear, this is a sad and frustrating event for me, on the one hand, please I want the admins to be warned and the player to be punished thank you good day.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
101115 got punished for 3.2 at 1:20 for the fact that he mentioned mother. He also got punished for 3.1+mixing. Administrator got punished as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom