Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Navi Brokrez
Administrators nickname
Jhon lark
Date
Mar 15, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://youtu.be/H6b9rDnnIGU

Navanit

Player
Player
This Is Navi Brokrez I got ban For using illegal redux it does not have illegal effect like (Disabling drug`s effect, hacks, bots, etc.) its has a tracer which i dont no about it i posted a forum complain about the player they said i m using tracer . Then i ask most of gods about tracer wht is that then said the explains about it . And i Used a redux for graffic not for advanteges . and i used( ls redux ) and i dont no about the adavntages and there was nothing writen in discription for that it has tracer i dont no about it.i kown thats my falt i used this redux but i used for graffic once again not for tracer etc.

Here is the proof when i downloaded

But seriously i dont no about the that redux gives aslo advantages. And also i deleted that redux and now i m using only purple sky not more any redux.
Please Jhon lark unbban me it was mistakely and aslo i accept my falt . And also i posted a pov before ban i change my redux and i only putted purples sky .

Alex Dre

Yellow
Player
He did not know give him a waring or a chance at least I know that guy like he is away from hacks

Give him a chance this time give him a 10 days 15 days ban no worries but not perm ban please

Ace

Forum Warrior
Blocked
Lmao, also not gonna mention the buildings which are removed, we all know u KNEW about it.

Ace

Forum Warrior
Blocked
This Is Navi Brokrez I got ban For using illegal redux it does not have illegal effect like (Disabling drug`s effect, hacks, bots, etc.) its has a tracer which i dont no about it i posted a forum complain about the player they said i m using tracer . Then i ask most of gods about tracer wht is that then said the explains about it . And i Used a redux for graffic not for advanteges . and i used( ls redux ) and i dont no about the adavntages and there was nothing writen in discription for that it has tracer i dont no about it.i kown thats my falt i used this redux but i used for graffic once again not for tracer etc.

But seriously i dont no about the that redux gives aslo advantages. And also i deleted that redux and now i m using only purple sky not more any redux.
Please Jhon lark unbban me it was mistakely and aslo i accept my falt . And also i posted a pov before ban i change my redux and i only putted purples sky .
Look how serious he is! he didnt know about anything, this literally just shows he knew and how fake he is when it comes to talking to admins

Ace

Forum Warrior
Blocked
can you both stop it already it's not about you please thank you it's about admin decision

Thank You From Elrussi Enjoy Your Day All of You
These bitches love Sosa, O end or no end
Fuckin' with them O boys, you gon' get fucked over
'Raris and Rovers, these hoes love Chief Sosa
Hit him with that Cobra, now that boy slumped over
They do it all for Sosa, you boys ain't making no noise
Y'all know I'm a grown boy, your clique full of broke boys
God, y'all some broke boys, God, y'all some broke boys
We GBE dope boys, we got lots of dough, boy
These bitches love Sosa and they love them Glo Boys
Know we from the 'Go boy, but we cannot go, boy
No, I don't know old boy, I know he's a broke boy
'Raris and Rovers, convertible Lambo's, boy
You know I got bands, boy, and it's in my pants, boy
Disrespect them O boys, you won't speak again, boy
Don't think that I'm playin', boy, no, we don't use hands, boy
No, we don't do friends, boy, collect bands, I'm a landlord
I gets lots of commas, I can fuck your mama
I ain't with the drama, you can meet my llama
Ridin' with 3hunna, with 300 foreigns
These bitches see Chief Sosa, I swear to God, they honored

Navanit

Player
Player
Do u know what abusing means bro only use a word if u actually know the meaning
Look how serious he is! he didnt know about anything, this literally just shows he knew and how fake he is when it comes to talking to admins
https://imgur.com/drymK01
https://imgur.com/I5gSdPW
https://imgur.com/2brRKEy

Omanshu

Player
Player
I know navi from a long time he had maybe down a mistake pls give him an chance

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator

HOU you could know about tracers if then u have shoot u have clearly seen those colored trace? ... +u a fully reopenable
for all soft which u install on ur pc and use during play with your account;

PS: All offtopers get forum warn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom