Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bruce Wayne
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 15, 2022
Time of violation
8:08
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPlEN5s7CAQ

Bruce Wayne

I am 99% angel, but oh, that 1%…
Player
Didn't involve in rp, this place is outside ghetto. And killed me and took the weapon and ammo.

pfff

West Carnage
Player
you stopped his robbery and he kill you. i can't see a problem

Bruce Wayne

Player
im robbing atm there and ur fib how can i trust u u will arrest me lol
I didn't know if you were the person robbing, I just came to talk. How can I know you were the one robbing? Do you even know how roleplay works?

Canberk West

Player
Player
when i rob atm fib comes and shoot me when they get out the car how i cant know ur not gonna shoot me lol

Bruce Wayne

Player
when i rob atm fib comes and shoot me when they get out the car how i cant know ur not gonna shoot me lol
How do you expect someone to just shoot you in the face without rp outside ghetto? In city? I got out of the car I was speaking you said hello hello, took your gun and started pointing it at me. Watch my pov and I'm sure you didn't record one from your end😂

pfff

West Carnage
Player
How do you expect someone to just shoot you in the face without rp outside ghetto? In city? I got out of the car I was speaking you said hello hello, took your gun and started pointing it at me. Watch my pov and I'm sure you didn't record one from your end😂
you stopped him from robbing the atm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom