Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yarin Flow

Player
Player
Hello mazhor i got banned for scam involved before a year so i wanted to explain myself of what really happend there and why i think i should get another chance

so all started i was posting ads for selling my pants and someone texted me ( the scammer ) that he want trade for gc so i told him i dont want to trade but if you want you can sell the gc and then i will sell you the pants he said ok but try to help me get buyer so its will be faster so i posted ad of selling gc then he meet himtalk to him and scammed him i dont know the scammer or got anything i tried to fix this problem before i got banned i tried talk admins and the guy that got scammed to fix this problem

so thats all i have to say now im just asking to get another chance and im ready to get wipe account if needed

Ty for reading mazhor and have a nice day:)

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
scammers same as persons whom help scammers - are not subject of unban
+ selling of GC falls under rule 1.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom