Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

prince zeues

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Anis Chowdhury
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone: UTC+6
4. Average online per day : 5-6 hr
5. Your Discord :zeusprince.
6. Your Nickname :zeus prince
7. Your ID : 8759

Additional information

[1]. Leader of Blood

[2]. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
ressons

[1] By leading it, I can build upon this legacy and ensure that our gang's BLOOD continues to strike fear into the hearts of our Lio's. The respect and recognition that come with leading such a renowned group will solidify my position as a formidable force in the criminal underworld.

[2]
In a few sentences I will say how my organization will function-
When we talk about the members, each of my members will be treated equally for their efforts and given a bonus for everyone.
Every new member who wants to join the organization must pass an examination, which will be a test of 15 questions on which there must not be 3 or more mistakes.
I will only accept serious RP players in the organization.
Graffiti team, turf team will be fully staffed for the best possible work.
My organization will be more focused on RP, in the sense that I want RP to strengthen, that there are constant robberies, raids, hostages, etc.

[3] I think I have enough experience as gang. I also worked as HC in legal organizations so i know the precautions the cops can take against the gangs. I want to terrorize the city by protecting my gang and myself. Especially for me the beach market is very important. Because this is the center of the city for me. I believe I will protect my own gang space as accurately as possible. Its my top priority to step out of my area and repel other gang domains and make them fear us.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

[1] I will try my best to keep my gang members united by avoiding any kind of internal org drama.

[2]I will be encouraging members to attend several events, which will provide them new opportunities to learn new things and have fun !

[3]RANK-ups, bonuses would be regular for active gang members.

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Make a unique application without copying from other applications.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom