Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Gojo Escobar

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Anwaar
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : +5:00 GMT
4. Average online per day : 8 to 12 hours
5. Your Discord : Sunny60029
6. Your Nickname : Lucas Grands
7. Your ID : 65044
Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1 : I have a deep passion for immersive and engaging roleplay experiences. As a leader of the Bloods, I want to contribute to creating a realistic and dynamic criminal organization within the Grand RP server. I am dedicated to upholding the spirit of roleplay, ensuring that our actions and interactions align with the server's guidelines and expectations.

2 : I have gained a great deal of understanding into each gang's subtleties by fully immersing myself in it. But what ignited an unmatched enthusiasm in me was my membership with the Bloods. I became engrossed in the Bloods' events, operations, and activities as soon as I joined because I was so drawn to their philosophy. Through this in-depth exploration, I have developed a thorough comprehension of gang dynamics and sharpened my ability to accurately and competently handle a variety of circumstances.

3 : I've held significant ranks within each gang I've joined, demonstrating my capability to effectively manage and lead. My extensive experience in different gangs has honed my skills in gang management.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
1 : I Will Encourage All Gang Members To Actively Participate In RP Events And Activities.
2 : I Will Make Ghetto More Active By Doing Multiple Activities
3 : I Will Do Store Robbery and Gunstore robbery regularly and keep the gang Active.

Ranking System
  1. Suspend
  2. New Gangsta
  3. Gangsta
  4. Execuitoner
  5. Hitman
  6. Spray Team
  7. Turfer
  8. Captain
  9. Spray Team Leader
  10. Event Captain
  11. Warlord
  12. Under Deputy
  13. Deputy
  14. Leader
Thank you for reading through my application.

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying to become a leader.

Top Bottom