Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergio Pluxury

Noob
Player
1. Your name IRL: Nithish.
2. Your age: 18.
3. Time zone: GMT +5.30
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours.
5. Your Discord: sergiomarquina07
6. Your Nickname: Sergio Pluxury
7. Your ID:61520

Additional information:

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

* I've held the position of deputy in two different gangs, so I know how to aid with gang operations and events.
When I was in gangs, I took the lead in Fort Zancudo, store robberies, and other mischievous activities.

* Multiple gangs have the potential to emerge as the state's most sought-after group in the short time I've done this.
because I'm inspired to attend every event and enjoy myself immensely.

* Since I've been playing this game for more than a 6months, I've gained a lot of expertise in both gangs and legal organizations. I am aware of all the fundamental guidelines that I will require knowledge of in order to lead Vagos.

3. Your advices for improving roleplay within the organization.

* First, having capable deputies who are aware of the server guidelines and can handle crises in my absence is something I think is essential for successful RP and a successful term.

* Second, as I have demonstrated in previous Bloods as a deputy, I want to see a rise in the frequency of events like FZ and store robberies in the city, much like in the past. This will provide gang members more rp and encourage more individuals to join Ballas rather than other gangs.

* Third, Maintaining order in the workplace, ensuring that there are no internal conflicts, and fostering a warm, family-like environment are the third and most crucial things to do.

My ranking system would be,

15 - Leader
14 - Co-Leader
13 - Deputy
12 - Under Deputy
11 - Turfer
10 - Recruiter
9 - Mafia
8 - Graffiti Expert
7 - Enforcer
6 - Gangster
5 - Hitman
4 - Shooter
3 - Clapper
2 - Warning

1 - Freeze

Ex
Bloods Deputyx2
Ballas Deputy
Vagos Deputy

From Today im back active on ic
thanks to Curators Of Vagos To Check My Application

Freaky Cassano

Be Grateful For What You Have !
Player

Additional information:

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

* I've held the position of deputy in two different gangs, so I know how to aid with gang operations and events.
When I was in gangs, I took the lead in Fort Zancudo, store robberies, and other mischievous activities.

* Multiple gangs have the potential to emerge as the state's most sought-after group in the short time I've done this.

* Since I've been playing this game for more than a 6months, I've gained a lot of expertise in both gangs and legal organizations. I am aware of all the fundamental guidelines that I will require knowledge of in order to lead Vagos.

* First, having capable deputies who are aware of the server guidelines and can handle crises in my absence is something I think is essential for successful RP and a successful term.

* Second, as I have demonstrated in previous Bloods as a deputy, I want to see a rise in the frequency of events like FZ and store robberies in the city, much like in the past. This will provide gang members more rp and encourage more individuals to join Ballas rather than other gangs.

* Third, Maintaining order in the workplace, ensuring that there are no internal conflicts, and fostering a warm, family-like environment are the third and most crucial things to do.

15 - Leader
14 - Co-Leader
13 - Deputy
12 - Under Deputy
11 - Turfer
10 - Recruiter
9 - Mafia
8 - Graffiti Expert
7 - Enforcer
6 - Gangster
5 - Hitman
4 - Shooter
3 - Clapper
2 - Warning

1 - Freeze

Ex
Bloods Deputyx2
Ballas Deputy
Vagos Deputy

From Today im back active on ic
thanks to Curators Of Vagos To Check My Application

+

Sergio Pluxury

Noob
Player
NOT OFF TOPIC : Thanks Before Ever You Played Role As Deputy ?

Additional information:

* Second, as I have demonstrated in previous Bloods as a deputy, I want to see a rise in the frequency of events like FZ and store robberies in the city, much like in the past. This will provide gang members more rp and encourage more individuals to join trather than other gangs.

15 - Leader
14 - Co-Leader
13 - Deputy
12 - Under Deputy
11 - Turfer
10 - Recruiter
9 - Mafia
8 - Graffiti Expert
7 - Enforcer
6 - Gangster
5 - Hitman