Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maher hulk

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Maher Ali
Your age: 16
Time zone: GMT+5
Average online per day: 7 - 9 Hours
Your Discord: ustadpathan
Your Nickname: Maheer Hulk
Your ID: 38237
Additional information:

1. Leadership of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

my aim is become the leader of Families because I seek to gain invaluable experience in leadership.i aim to be a leader who encourages and empowers every member to contribute to our shared goals creating an environment where each voice is valued and respected My aspiration is to guide the organization towards making a positive impact on the server's environment. With a vision of establishing a solid foundation, I am determined to elevate the overall server experience through decisive leadership. and mainly ill focus on my term that it will not get any verbal or warning and objective is to lead with proficiency, aiming for complete 100% turf control and maintainning a spotless record without any warnings or verbals.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

1.ill do every day one Hostage situations and store robberies so LEO’s can have a good rp and commmuncation with us
2.as a leader Make Sure that Families Attend Every Events. Without Any Rule Break.
3.in my term ill make sure ill get best deputies in my org to make on top!.
4.Bonus system. I will be giving out bonus to all the people who are doing good and giving their best in org!
5. As Fast as We Can Do 100% Turfs Soon.
6. also I will told that all gang members follow the server rules and do not violate them. and dont abused any members
7. I Will Be In Confidence to stronger than other gangs and dominate them.

Deputys Name
1. Spy Shadow | Turf Lead
2. Creepy Ice Got 5x 100% Turfs ON IT Server | Turf Lead
3. Hydra Beast
4. Rn Nothing In Mind

My Goals

Gain 100% turf without any verbal and warning.
- 100% Spray
- Make Best ORG On Top
- Create an active organization
- Provide guidance to new players
- Successfully do the term without any warnings by the end

- Creating fun RP situations

Families On Top
Thanks For Reviewing My Application

Abhinav Rana

Player
Player
Information

Additional information:

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

my aim is become the leader of Families because I seek to gain invaluable experience in leadership.i aim to be a leader who encourages and empowers every member to contribute to our shared goals creating an environment where each voice is valued and respected My aspiration is to guide the organization towards making a positive impact on the server's environment. With a vision of establishing a solid foundation, I am determined to elevate the overall server experience through decisive leadership. and mainly ill focus on my term that it will not get any verbal or warning and objective is to lead with proficiency, aiming for complete 100% turf control and maintainning a spotless record without any warnings or verbals.

1.ill do every day one Hostage situations and store robberies so LEO’s can have a good rp and commmuncation with us
2.as a leader Make Sure that Families Attend Every Events. Without Any Rule Break.
4.Bonus system. I will be giving out bonus to all the people who are doing good and giving their best in org!
6. also I will told that all gang members follow the server rules and do not violate them. and dont abused any members

Deputys Name
3. Hydra Beast
4. Rn Nothing In Mind

My Goals

- 100% Spray
- Make Best ORG On Top

Families On Top
+1 deserving

Scout | Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

Additional information:

Deputys Name
3. Hydra Beast
4. Rn Nothing In Mind

My Goals

- 100% Spray
- Make Best ORG On Top

Families On Top
he deserver families leadership

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Families interviews!

The interview will take place on Friday, 12/04/2024 at 16:00 ST (Server Time)
Contact on Discord before 14:00 ST:
Ace Galante (.galante)
Darshan Diablo (darshandiablo)
Vinay Reddie (vinayanna)

Not following will lead to automatic rejection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom