Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Toftof Tofita
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 14, 2022
Time of violation
19:09
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuMMohvpqCI

Kadir Redon

BROTHERHOOD
Player
This pov not belongs to you. Why are you opening forum instead of toftof? Pov belongs to toftof, shouldn't he open it himself?

weins

clapper
Player
arent u the kid that was trying to join savage a bit ago providing rare footage of winning an event
my friend josh asked in his own way i know that he told me that and i told him there is no way i can be in savage ask him if you want

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Did you do your fam 1st place ?
You are the definition of why the server hates Brotherhood, not because you guys are "good" inside your tiny little castle behind Hotel, but because people like you coming into the server thinking you guys can "dominate" when you guys aren't even an actual family which grinded from rank 50. Ever realise why every brotherhood report is toxic and contains hate comments? Cause we hate you all. Not one report from Brotherhood is nice and elegant. Never serene but just pure hatred. So let the reputation of Brotherhood on EN1 sip into your mind abit and shut it from then on Kapesh? Ngl, if you guys were EN2, they would hate you guys there as well.

S2KPenguen

Player
You are the definition of why the server hates Brotherhood, not because you guys are "good" inside your tiny little castle behind Hotel, but because people like you coming into the server thinking you guys can "dominate" when you guys aren't even an actual family which grinded from rank 50. Ever realise why every brotherhood report is toxic and contains hate comments? Cause we hate you all. Not one report from Brotherhood is nice and elegant. Never serene but just pure hatred. So let the reputation of Brotherhood on EN1 sip into your mind abit and shut it from then on Kapesh? Ngl, if you guys were EN2, they would hate you guys there as well.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • Insufficient Evidence​
  • There are No ways to know the ID of the Player whom needs to Provide POV.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom