Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

RivaL Marlega

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Aniket Sharma
  2. Your age (OOC): 24
  3. Time zone + country: India (GMT+5:30)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): From 15:00 PM to 23:00 AM
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6+ Hours
  6. Your Discord ID: rivalislive
  7. Your character name (IC): RivaL Marlegaa
  8. Your in game ID: 21902
  9. Your in game level: 61
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi and English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    I have been playing Grand RP in EN1, EN2 and EN3. Most actively i am giving my all the time in EN3 since Server launched. I have worked in all kind of organization (Legal Org. and Gangs). I have learned a lot in this Roleplay, have made friends, Earned Respect, have seen betrayals by some members, Taken Leadership of a Family, made new member learn and enjoy and told them ways to Earn Good. This Roleplay gave me chance to know this Roleplay community better.
    But now i want to give this roleplay life an end, and want to gain some new experience in admin ship. I have little knowledge of all the rules of RP life. But i will promise to learn and explore more by help of a senior admin. If a be admin I can help the new people, solve their queries, and punish the players if they are breaking the Server rules. I want new people to enjoy and help them grow.

2. What are your strengths?
    - Never Disrespects
    - Listens and Understands People
    - Discord Developer
    - Little Bit Discord Designer
    - I am very good with communication.
    - Team Worker

3. What are your weaknesses?
    - I don't know much about my weakness, but any senior admin find any weakness, i will definitely try to overcome my weakness.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    - I have knowledge about PC Networking Problems
    - I have capability to think and give some brilliant ideas, i will definitely share my this skill with the admin team.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Yes
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    Not Giving False Answer, Yes as i am a businessman, i cant be available from 8:00AM (IST) to 7:30PM (IST)
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    Yeah, I have breached some server rules before, and i have been punished for that. And I assure you that, I will not break any kind of rules of admin ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom