Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Yona Accardian

Player
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): 20.
2. Time zone: GMT+5
3. Daily time active on the server: 8:00 PM to 11:00 AM.
4. Average online per week (hours): From 20 to 40 hours.
5. Your Discord ID: yoonathan
6. Your characters' name (IC): Yona Flawless
7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): -
8. Your ingame level: -
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): Crime.
10: Languages spoken: Russian (native), English (Advanced), Chinese (Basic), Japanese (little of knowledge for now).

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
More than 4 years of playing RP servers as a player became boring already. Opening of a Japanese server gives me a lot of opportunities to continue learning this language and the time zone perfectly suits me. I was an administrator of EN1 a long time ago, it was a great experience and I can't say that I didn't like it.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial):
Leader of Families and Bloods Street Gang, twice was an admin. Both times left administrator by myself.

3. What are your strengths?
I can say that I'm: self improver, just, hard worker, rational.

4. What are your weaknesses?
Unpatience, lack of perfect knowing the language.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I'd say that I'm able to make a good team-work with everyone. If an every administrator wants to keep their server in a good condition - they have to have good relationships with each other, that's exactly what I can make, because the atmosphere is one of the most important things.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): Yes

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment? No.

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
The only thing I can add is that if I get this adminship - I will really try to do my best to keep the server in a good condition, I also know that we do not really have too many players from JP so It would be a pleasure for me to help them in figuring out how everything works at this game.

Top Bottom