Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Daivik Kell
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Apr 4, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/647382/

Daivik Kell

Player
Player
Hello, LeBron, I hope you have a great day.

I am here to appeal for my ban that I got wrongly the guy that make a forum on me is deceiving the admins I am here to explain how here is the forum link " Reviewed - GR 1.3 | Daivik Kell "

My first point is the POV is 4 month old and not valid and secondly the guy deceived higher ups by lying a lot in his own POV he never said me to return the money even I never asked him to give me 2.8 Million in the first POV and he tries to help me with the money 2.8 Million however I am very thankful for that but in his own Point of view he never asked me to give it back in second POV I asked him to help me and he helped me giving out 600k after all for 4 months he never even asked me about anything when I join the admin team the guy message me saying me to give the money out as an admin I can't give it back however I already gave him 1.8 Million as in exchange if 600k without even he asked me.

When I was not active because of family problem I don't even turn on my pc for certain days in that days he messages me from logs you can clearly see I didn't enter the game didn't came online.

He is trying to ban me from past too long here I have some proofs where he is saying my friend when I will become admin, he is going to ban me mention the screenshot and asking for an Indian admin.

Here are some more proofs of him deceiving You.

I am ready to give any further details of need and ready to prove myself innocent.
And ready to have any conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom