Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper3345

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL: Ziyad Ouazar
2.Your age (OOC):16
3.Time zone + country:Morroco
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): From 16:00 To 22:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 4_6 hours
6.Your Discord ID:1160220269428883506
7.Your characters' name (IC):Robio Otam
8.Your in game ID:73854
9.Your in game level:6
10.Languages spoken:French. English. Arabic
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):State

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
A. I have Experience in the city with legal and illegal and i am sure with the rules of the server as i have played en2 and en3 from a long time now i think i can make some good changes in the administration
2.What are your strengths?
A.1.Fearlessness
2. Fast Learner
4.Experience
5.Can Handle Pressureised Events
3.What are your weaknesses?
A.1.Stress Issues
2.Concentration Issue
4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
A .1.I think I can get some good decisions than this in the administration System
2. As i can handle the Multiple Rule breaks Forum with ease and takes less time and gives the decision quicker and efficiently
5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
A. Yes
6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
A. Yes (School)
7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
a. I am ex marabunta under deputy, and Patrol Officer now and i have experience in both legal and illegal stuff

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Incorrect title,
The age is lower than the accepted minimum for the admin team.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom