Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentiny Jhonson

"I am your Worst Nightmare"
Server Administrator
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Amr Ibrahim
  2. Your age (OOC): 25 Years Old
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+2 [ Egypt ]
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 15:00 PM to 21:00 PM, Server Time
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6 Hours minimum and it can be 10 Hours
  6. Your Discord ID: argentiny
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Argentiny Jhonson
  8. Your in game ID: 814
  9. Your in game level: 23
  10. Languages spoken: Arabic, English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): I would prefer to be (State Curator)
Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
(1) I want to be an admin because have gained enough experience on this server and i am familiar with the server rules and regulations.
(2) I want to give people a realistic RP experience and knowledge in the ORG's.
(3) I want to upscale my experience and utilize it in contributing my best as an administrator.
(4) I will not be helping other people i know even they are close friends with me.
(5) I could help a little bit to improve this community it would be quite enough to make me appreciated.

What are your strengths?
Well Spoken, Understanding, Patient, Open minded, Knowledgeable.

What are your weaknesses?
Friendly, Kind and Sometimes trusting wrong people.

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
As my target is to help the new players also to solve the situations and punish the rule breakers and let the RP community be clean.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes. ( i don't have a business )

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
Last days i wasn't active so much because i had work IRL but now i managed everything and i am free to give time for the project beside IRL work.

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
(1) I will do my best in this position.
(2) I can learn pretty fast.

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Please contact me on Discord regarding the information provided in your application.
Failure to contact me will result in rejection of your application.​

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
Please contact Sultan Pluxury (4py) on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom