Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Vendetta

2x Gang Leader
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Charlie
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+11
4. Average online per day: 2-5 hours
5. Your Discord: .qtaree
6. Your Nickname: Charlie Cartel
7. Your ID: 30743

Additional information

1. Leader of
Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

During the duration of my past 2 leadership terms I have finally found my passion and where I want to finish my leadership journey. I have come to the sad discovery this will be my final chance to prove my worth of leadership and experience to the city of Los Santos.

With hard thinking I will reshape the way that Families gang operates, to succeed in doing this i will guarantee a strong leadership term with minimum to maximum bonuses. I will show Families gangs worth to the city by achieving terrorist organization banner. Some ways that I will bring activity and numbers to the Families gang includes providing ammunition and guns for all who participate in events, daily events will be held with store robberies frequently robbed and gun stores.

Finally, with the guidance of my professional and mature high command team I can guarantee a strong and active organization without the presence of the leader in city. With the help of the gang members participation in all events it will help us be known within the city and show law enforcement officers that we are strong and have a high coordinated organization.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

My vision to improve roleplay within the organization includes having a consistent amount of active members and daily attended events. This will improve the roleplay within state organizations.

If I was chosen to guide the Families gang as a leader I would ensure that all rules for scripted events are followed which will stop any punishments that can occur. My goals as a leader of Families gang is to maintain a high active status which will make our name known which will improve the activity between criminal and state organizations.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom