Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mhmd Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Mohammad Abumadi
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: (+02:00) ISR
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 15:00/15:30 to 20:00/22:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4-8 hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: aburead
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Mhmd Pluxury
  8. Your in game ID: 66281
  9. Your in game level: 20+
  10. Languages spoken: English, Arabic
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

12. Additional information
    1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
      Answer: I think its about time I start a new journey as admin some rules breaks right in front of me so i decide to start this journey to make the city clean without any rule break and as a admin my job is help the new pepole in the city

2. What are your strengths?
      Answer: i can speak 2 languages and ability to understand the situation

3. What are your weaknesses?
    4. Answer:my native language not English so i will had some problems with understanding some words

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
      Answer: Me speaking 2 languages I will be able to help in many situations
      I am a quick learner and can learn things very quickly if needed and I can work with the team whenever they need me however they need me. I can help the team

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
      Answer: Yes , i dont have business

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
      answer: no

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
      Answer: ex lspd rank 27 commander, ex gov rank 18 ex ballas rank 9 ex vagos rank 10
      and thats all ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom