Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Berke SadPineapple
Administrators nickname
Vishwa Blake
Date
Apr 6, 2024
Time
Proofs
I have proof but there is no link

BerkeSadPineapple

Player
Player
Hello dear admin. Today at 08.52 you banned me for 7 days due to threads. I think I know the reason why you did this. Yesterday I was in a conflict between 2 gangs and I was scared because it was the first time something like this happened to me. One of the gangs came to me and said they were going to pick me up and rob me, so I really felt like this. I didn't want anything to happen so I pressed F1 and when I entered the game again I was sentenced to prison. I found it quite right but I didn't understand why I was banned for 7 days. Please remove this I am a new player I love the game very much and I want to play it I promise I will not do something like this again my friends are waiting for me please unban me.♥☻

James Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom