Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Spy NotBack

Player
Player
Information

1. Swastik Mohan
2. 16
3. India
4. 4-6 hours daily
5. spyghostpeaker
6. Spy Braxton
7. 0000

Additional information

1. Leader of Families

Families.webp
_

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1.I've been actively involved in gangs throughout my tenure on the project, immersing myself deeply in the dynamics and culture they offer.
2.My primary motivation stems from a desire to elevate the roleplay experience within gang settings. I'm committed to fostering richer, more immersive narratives that engage all participants and contribute positively to the overall community.
3.My track record demonstrates a knack for maintaining a clear vision and strategic clarity, particularly in high-pressure scenarios. Whether it's navigating tense confrontations or devising innovative solutions, I thrive on making sound decisions that benefit the gang and its members.
4.With a wealth of hands-on experience accrued over my time in various. ,Families will bring a depth of understanding and insight that can only be gained through active participation and dedication.
5.Effective communication lies at the heart of successful gang dynamics, and it's a strength I pride myself on. Whether it's conveying complex strategies, mediating disputes, or simply fostering camaraderie among members, I excel in fostering open dialogue and mutual understanding within the gang environment

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
My aim is to motivate members of my gang to utilize in-game radios effectively, discourage metagaming, promote sales through RP interactions, and deter rule violations. Additionally, I intend to increase the occurrence of hostage situations and events, facilitating opportunities for law enforcement officers to engage in negotiations and immersive role-play experiences. Furthermore, I plan to bolster our involvement in gun stores and general shop robberies, providing gang members with more chances to thrive and enjoy their time within the gang, also I Will Be In Confidence to stronger than other gangs and dominate them, Bonus system. will be giving out bonus to ppl who are doing good and giving their best for making Families on TOP !

My Goals for this gang:

. Make Families the best gang in the city
. Make gang a terrorist org
. Do Fun Rp situations like Store robberies and Hostage Situations
. Get 100% Turf
. Be top in events like clandestine and battleships
. Successfully do the term without any warnings by the end

私のアプリケーション ファミリをレビューしていただきありがとうございます。

Stella Texas

Player
Player
Information

1. Swastik Mohan
2. 16
3. India
4. 4-6 hours daily
5. spyghostpeaker
6. Spy Braxton
7. 0000

Additional information

1. Leader of Families

Families.webp
_

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

1.I've been actively involved in gangs throughout my tenure on the project, immersing myself deeply in the dynamics and culture they offer.
2.My primary motivation stems from a desire to elevate the roleplay experience within gang settings. I'm committed to fostering richer, more immersive narratives that engage all participants and contribute positively to the overall community.
3.My track record demonstrates a knack for maintaining a clear vision and strategic clarity, particularly in high-pressure scenarios. Whether it's navigating tense confrontations or devising innovative solutions, I thrive on making sound decisions that benefit the gang and its members.
4.With a wealth of hands-on experience accrued over my time in various. ,Families will bring a depth of understanding and insight that can only be gained through active participation and dedication.
5.Effective communication lies at the heart of successful gang dynamics, and it's a strength I pride myself on. Whether it's conveying complex strategies, mediating disputes, or simply fostering camaraderie among members, I excel in fostering open dialogue and mutual understanding within the gang environment

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
My aim is to motivate members of my gang to utilize in-game radios effectively, discourage metagaming, promote sales through RP interactions, and deter rule violations. Additionally, I intend to increase the occurrence of hostage situations and events, facilitating opportunities for law enforcement officers to engage in negotiations and immersive role-play experiences. Furthermore, I plan to bolster our involvement in gun stores and general shop robberies, providing gang members with more chances to thrive and enjoy their time within the gang, also I Will Be In Confidence to stronger than other gangs and dominate them, Bonus system. will be giving out bonus to ppl who are doing good and giving their best for making Families on TOP !

My Goals for this gang:

. Make Families the best gang in the city
. Make gang a terrorist org
. Do Fun Rp situations like Store robberies and Hostage Situations
. Get 100% Turf
. Be top in events like clandestine and battleships
. Successfully do the term without any warnings by the end

私のアプリケーション ファミリをレビューしていただきありがとうございます。
Nice Application

Top Bottom