Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ahmed_Esco
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 14, 2022
Time of violation
18:07
Proofs
https://youtu.be/WaoUlMQxdv8

Tiny sykes

2 Bravo 16
Player
it's not if you're using it outside a RP situation :)
Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Inciting someone to metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know — your /me's and /do's should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste. Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden.

beastyixi

Player
Player
Metagaming (MG) - Using information you have gotten from Out of Character ways and using it In Character. e.g Using private messages to tell your friend your character is in trouble at a certain location. Inciting someone to metagame is also against the rules. This includes emoting information that other people have no reason to currently know — your /me's and /do's should not state what others cannot see, hear, touch, smell or taste. Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden.
(to communicate IC whilst in-game) was not communicating with anyone IC :) leave it for the admins

Luis Valencia

Lizardo.
Player
Ok this is this situation as you can see I’m al the way at the beach shooting him and hitting him for a lot far away in my eyes this guy was on the beach I’m screaming at him to get off the beach and if he doesn’t I will kill him as he can’t be on the beach and An addition I’m literally this mans deputy ans I don’t want to get a warning just because someone is sitting on the beach I told him 100 times to go up clearly he can’t hear me and I can’t hear him because it’s a case of dsync however as soon as I put my graphics to low and then medium again I revived him and we continued but when he wasn’t answering me when I was telling him to go up top and get off the beach he ignored so the easiest way to do it considering I thought he was afk was by doing it this way.

Luis Valencia

Lizardo.
Player
Whatever admin reviews this please ask for 1 minute after the situation as to where I revived him and explained the situation it was a genuine misunderstanding it was my gang member on the beach on my eyes and i told him many times to get back up and got no response I presumed he was afk when my eyes fixed i revived him instantly unfortunately I do t have POV of the instance.

Fanci Darling

Professional at everything.
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 43007 will receive a punishment for | Event Rules 1.2
  • From the comments, I understand that this might have been seeded from a previous argument, however, a rule has still been broken. Should really try to handle things Icly so as punishments like these don't occur.
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom