Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Leon Jinx
Administrators nickname
Opti Pride
Date
Apr 6, 2024
Time
17:09
Proofs
https://ibb.co/Z2xdNsx

Leon Twinky

Player
Player
Good Day,
I would like to appeal my ban for "GEN 4.1 (Illegal redux)".
I didn't know this redux was illegal on this server, because I always used it to play on different GrandRP Servers like my main Server DE03. I am very sorry for using a illegal redux, I already changed my Redux to a fully legal redux.
kind regards,
Leon
Proof: Bild-2024-04-06-174159181 hosted at ImgBB
Proof new Redux: Watch Legal Redux | Streamable

Leon Twinky

Player
Player
Good Day,
I would like to appeal my ban for "GEN 4.1 (Illegal redux)".
I didn't know this redux was illegal on this server, because I always used it to play on different GrandRP Servers like my main Server DE03. I am very sorry for using a illegal redux, I already changed my Redux to a fully legal redux.
kind regards,
Leon
Proof: Bild-2024-04-06-174159181 hosted at ImgBB
Proof new Redux: Watch Legal Redux | Streamable
was blocked because of the forum advisory board: On consideration - POV request I 727

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom